Network Scaffolding is a privately owned scaffolding company turning over millions of pounds of work each year. We are one of the most innovative and pioneering scaffolding companies in the country, who strive on providing the highest of standards.
We undertake projects nationally of all types and sizes from some of the most complex and challenging structures, to overnight solutions for the rail and retail sectors. We have the expertise, engineering skills and stock to meet any demands.
Our large and directly employed workforce are highly skilled and enjoy continual professional development to enhance their skill sets, this is reflected in an unblemished and continual improving safety record.
Since its establishment in March 2002, Network Scaffolding has grown from a small local scaffolding company to a major player in the scaffolding industry with sites all over the UK. Our story is one of hard work determination and success.
- 2002 - Formation of Bolton North West Scaffolding
- 2003 - Purchase local scaffolding company Bacus Scaffolding
- 2004 - Purchase local scaffolding company Four Square Scaffolding
- 2007 - Taziker Industrial invested in Bolton North West Scaffolding after working with them for 5 years
- 2007 - Became an Achilles Link-Up approved contractor for Network Rail
- 2008 - Moved from a town depot in Bolton to a larger depot in Blackrod
- 2009 - Changed our name from Bolton North West Scaffolding to Network Scaffolding
- 2009 - Gained full membership to the NASC
- 2009 - Gained accreditation to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- 2010 - Acquired local NASC scaffolding company Bolton Scaffolding
- 2011 - Awarded our two largest contracts to date – the Tay Rail Bridge and Royal Albert Bridge
- 2012 - Purchased Manchester based Grace Scaffolding to further develop and grow the business.
- 2013 - Received ‘Highly Commended’ accolade Construction News 2013 Specialist Awards in London in the Access and Scaffolding category
- 2015 - Opened another depot in Cardiff and gained FORS Bronze accreditation
- 2016 - Taziker Industrial Group including Network Scaffolding secured investment from private equity firm, Bregal Freshstream
- 2016 - Merger with Project Scaffolding takes place.
- CHAS - Certificate of Accreditation
- FORS - Bronze
- RISQS - Certificate of Audit
- SMAS - Worksafe Contractor Membership Certificate
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS 18001 - Occupational Health and Safety
- Considerate Constructors - Certificate of Membership
- Constructionline Gold - Certificate of Membership
- NASC - National Access and Scaffolding Confederation
- Health & Safety Policy
- Quality Policy
- Adverse Weather Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Travel Time Policy
- Hours of Work Policy
- Smoke Free Policy
- Worksafe Procedure
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Fraud & Malpractice Policy
- Ethics Policy
- Anti-Slavery Policy
- Whistle-Blowing Policy
- CSR Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Handling & Security Policy
- Timber Procurement Policy
- Training & Development Policy
- Asbestos Policy
- Diversity & Inclusion Policy
- Sustainability Policy
Gender Pay Report
Network Scaffolding are dedicated to fairness and equality within the company. We are confident that work of equal value is paid at an equal rate regardless of gender.
From 2017, any UK organisation that employs over 250 must report on its gender pay gap.